Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Rules


Rule Number 1: (aka my golden rule for this project)

This project is not about the lack of relationship with a boy but the presence of a relationship with myself.

Meaning I am going to be working on more self confidence and more independence. I'd like to have more "me time" I guess you would call it. I am a person that always surrounds myself with company, but I need to also be able to learn to be happy with the company of myself. Whether the "me time" be something like pampering, self-improvement (working out), or just relaxing by myself, I think it is something I should have in my life. During this 365 days (currently 362) I will improve the relationship with myself.

I will work to my self-esteem. I'm unsure exactly how to do this but I think positive thinking would be a good start. It may seem like arrogance to compliment yourself or think of yourself in such a high manner but if you don't believe you are worth anything, it is going to be hard for someone else to. So you know what, I AM a smart, pretty, and funny young lady and I AM worth something. Well, it's a start even though it just seems arrogant right now. Also, I am going to take pride in myself and try to make sure I give a good appearance by taking the time to look nice. Because I'm worth it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment