Friday, May 28, 2010

A Brand New Day

Rule Number 3:

Broaden my horizons and try new things.

So while I am single and not tied down, so to speak, I am going to go out and try new things. What better time than to discover new things and meet new people. There are so many things out there that I have never tried that I may very well enjoy. While out there broadening my horizons I could find a new passion. This time is about discovering myself and trying new things allows me to do just that. I will be looking for events and activites that I have never tried before. Through these new activites I can find new friends and new hobbies/interests.

If there is anyone out there who might actually be reading this and has an interesting activity for me to try, by all means, I'd love to hear it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment